Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Why Worry When You Have An Efficient Removals And Storage Companies?


My job takes me to different places; I am always at a new destination every other year.  This was well managed until I got married. Before, I had less stuff and I could easily manage the removals and storage. My car was enough to help me with my removals and storage needs. After the wedding, my bachelor space was turned into a fully furnished home. So when we had to move to a new place, I had to search for a furniture removalist in Sydney.

Prior to this, I had never had any first-hand experience with a removalist in Sydney.  I wanted someone with substantial experience in furniture removals in Sydney, removals and storage, and also in interstate removals.  Over and above everything else, they had to be reliable.
I started my research of companies that offered interstate furniture removals, and took some advice from a friend, who had recently used the services of a removalist in Sydney.  He had also been looking for interstate furniture removals companies and suggested some factors that I should be aware of before hiring someone. The key points he shared were:

  1. Experience and reputation of the company in removals & storage.
  2. Mode of transport used in interstate removals.
  3. Packaging material: boxes and bubble wrap should be efficiently used to ensure the safety of valuables during interstate removals.
  4. Insurance of goods for interstate furniture removals, right up until the goods are delivered at the other end.
  5. Storage solutions for both short and long term requirements. As a removalist in Sydney, the removals and storage company should have facilities and equipment that ensures maximum safety and security.
  6. And of course, the furniture removalists should be cost efficient.
While keeping these points in mind, I approached the removalist in Sydney my friend had suggested. I also considered going to another furniture removalist who is a popular choice for interstate removals.

I first went to the removalist in Sydney my friend had suggested. They promised efficient interstate furniture removals, and told me they had substantial experience and had been in furniture removals in Sydney for quite some time. I got a quote from them, and decided to go to the other interstate removals and storage company which I had shortlisted.

This furniture removalist also assured me that their work would be carried out with efficiency, and that they were one of the oldest interstate removals companies in Sydney. This interstate removals company also happened to be the biggest in the city too. The quote they gave me was similar to that of the first company, but I chose reliability over cost.

Keeping all the factors in mind while choosing an interstate furniture removals company, I decided on the furniture removalist from Sydney which my friend had suggested. Both interstate furniture removals companies were offering the same set of services at similar rates, but I decided to focus on the other considerations I had to manage when making my choice.

Why raise your blood-pressure over furniture removals in Sydney, interstate furniture removals, interstate removals, removalists in Sydney and, removals and storage solutions, when you can entrust someone professional to do it for you? 

Contact David Jones Removals & Storage at http://www.davidjonesremovals.com.au.
You may also visit them at: 11 Durkin Place, PEAKHURST NSW 2210
Ph: 1300 651 100 Fax: 02 9153 0982

1 comment:

  1. it was a wonderful chance to visit this kind of site and I am happy to know. thank you so much for giving us a chance to have this opportunity.. moving to Spain from uk

    ReplyDelete